Let’s show our Jeep™ pride! Let’s beat the number of Mini-Coopers, ATVs and farm tractors that have crossed the mighty Mackinac Bridge as a group. There will also be a welcome party, trails to ride, lunch on Drummond Island, and prizes.
- Jeeps™ only.
- Jeep™ must be licensed and street legal.
- Tire size cannot exceed 40″.
Friday, April 22
- 12:00-2:00 p.m. Staging in Mackinaw City
- 2:30 p.m. Mandatory driver’s meeting/Blessing of the Jeeps
- 3:00 p.m. Mackinac Bridge crossing, ending in St. Ignace
- 4:00-7:00 p.m. Meet-n-greet with wine & beer tasting, Little Bear Arena
Saturday, April 23
- 8:00 a.m. Ride begins
- 5:00-7:00 p.m. Return to Little Bear East for Happy Hour
- 7:00 p.m. – Awards Ceremony (must be present to win)
The $35 entry fee per person ($10 for child 10 years or younger) includes:
- Mackinac Bridge fare
- Kewadin Casino voucher
- Shuttle service through St. Ignace Friday afternoon through Saturday
- Commemorative dash plaque
- Drummond Island ferry fare (trailer will be an additional cost)
- Meet-n-greet with free appetizers and wine & beer tasting (each participant gets 2 free drink tickets)
- Live Music
- Awards & Giveaways